Thread: Just lost a Long Time Friend

Just lost a Long Time Friend

I met Fred in 1986 when he gave me a job in his Pizza Joint in Capitola (Pizza My Heart) which paid my way through my second round of College (San Jose State). I worked for him for 6 years and we stayed in touch all the years since then

He was a super nice guy. I will miss him Take it easy Fred

http://www.sonomawest.com/sonoma_wes...nzGnzv294hsow4
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Sorry to hear that it's always sad to see friends pass
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Sorry for your loss Eric.

I lost an old friend last week as well---to the virus. He spent a lot of his time transporting Amish to destinations beyond the reach of their horses (nominally 15 miles per day). The virus has been particularly bad in the Amish community.

May they both rest in peace.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Sadly, the longer we live, the more of our friends and family we have to let go...R.I.P. Fred......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Sorry for your loss.. He sounds like a good guy, make that a great guy..

Sorry Tri.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Sorry you've both had a loss.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Yes, it's sad to see our friends and family pass on as we age. At some point we look around, and we are it - the one.

May all of you age well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    May all of you age well.
    As Fred's sigline suggests, we all set a new personal best every time we wake up to a new day......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...