Thread: The citizens of America should demand

The citizens of America should demand

That Joe Biden take an objective cognitive test by trained neurologist that can determine what the issues are. Don't act like you haven't heard this before because you know it was brought up during the Reagan Administration. And ultimately it was true that Reagan was deteriorating cognitively.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Not to be argumentative, but how do you propose to force him to do that?

Truth be told, that should probably be a requirement for all candidates who aspire to high office. You and I both had to submit to a psychological evaluation before we were hired, should we not expect the same for someone who will have their finger on the nuclear button?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Truth be told, that should probably be a requirement for all candidates who aspire to high office. You and I both had to submit to a psychological evaluation before we were hired, should we not expect the same for someone who will have their finger on the nuclear button?
    That makes far too much sense...The shot callers will never go for it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

You can't since 99% of the media is not going to call him on it but it does need to be done they needed to for Reagan in the last two years of his last term but so far Biden can just stay in his basement and say nothing and walk into the presidency.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Trust me the requirements to be a police officer a deputy sheriff or the owner of an FFL license are much higher than it is to be president of the United States and that it is out of itself is a sad deal

Not to be one sided about this but why only Joe, Honda?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

He is being subjected to a 5 month cognitive test (well, he would if he ever shows back up). Half the country doesn't care that he's a slimy half-wit. A potted plant could give Trump a run. And it's mostly his own fault.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Don’t forget 2008..

Entertainers on talk radio and tv vilified Hillary.. what happened?

And yes.. just like the last election we don’t have great choices.. Both candidates exhibit the same traits as many of my late 70 years old buddies..

Be careful.. the Dementia discussions are often just the talk radio/tv entertainers schtick.. it sells..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

Though it may be true Reagan lost a few steps as he aged, he also was smart enough to surround himself with good people. Trump's failure to hire good people will bite him in the butt.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I believe trump does not want good people, he wants sheep who will do his biding without question.

Yep - and we, like most Americans, aren't buying it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Keep hiding behind the mask of denial Biden is quiet incompetent