Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Statehood for DC?

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Personally, I would like to see a compromise where DC got a real voting member of the house. Members of Congress from rural backwoods districts have meddled in DC affairs too often, it should stop.

DC is our neighbor.. Sometimes DC is goofy.. but DC is MY goofy neighbor, I will defend them when I believe they are being unfairly criticized..

It is unfortunate that some partisan politics prevent some folks from seeing the humor of what is going on in DC now.. how 16th street became Black Lives Matter Plaza.. How the statue of Albert Pike was pulled down, while Metropolitan Police watched (statue on Park Service Property).. stories are complex and detailed, but kinda funny.. it all boils down to the White House trying to bully DC and it’s mayor..

BTW, Google Maps has been updated with the name Black Lives Matter now visible in the aerials.. and from the White House..
    Last edited by Sandman; 06-28-2020 at 04:06 PM.

I like what I'm hearing. May we see more of it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead