Thread: Sergei Khrushchev

Sergei Khrushchev

Lives Lived: The Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev famously warned the West, “We will bury you!” But his son Sergei Khrushchev liked the West just fine. In fact, he moved to the United States and became a senior fellow at Brown University. “I like this country,” he once said. He has died at 84.
    He died of a gun shot to his head---he was holding the gun
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    He died of a gun shot to his head---he was holding the gun
    Ouch!...R.I.P. anyway......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

His autobiography would be an interesting read.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    His autobiography would be an interesting read.

Hunter
    Yea I wonder if he was sick or knew of a long-delayed plot to kill him or some such plot due to his perfidious actions?
    This is your mind on drugs!