Thread: What a speech

What a speech

Come on Joe get out of the basement.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm lost......

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm lost......
    Believe me, you're better off that way......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

There's no sign of 'hidden' Trump voters:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

"Biden's lead over Trump this past week was double what it was a month ago in the non-live interview polls.

Importantly, Biden's lead is growing because his percentage of the vote is growing, not just because Trump's share of the pie is falling. Biden is up about 3 points, and Trump is down a proportional 3 points.

There's no indication over the last month in the non-live interview polls that Trump supporters last month are merely saying that they are "undecided" right now."

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

More good news:

Mr. Trump was furious about the unused outdoor stage and the comparatively thin crowd in the stadium, according to two people familiar with his reaction. News broadcasts carried video of the partially empty stadium, and even the Drudge Report, a reliably conservative website, carried an all-caps headline that said “MAGA LESS MEGA” with a picture of rows and rows of empty blue seats.

Trump’s Tulsa Rally Fizzles as Seats Go Empty: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...?ocid=msedgdhp

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

My hat is off to anyone who could sit through an hour and a half of his meandering stream of lies all packaged up in half sentences and meaningless dribble.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Tulsa fire marshal gives an attendance tally of less than 6200 at the rally
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Some must have left after a few minutes to pick up the hand sanitizer that was given out. Think a lot started leaving when he was talking about the ramp at WP.
    Great way to share ideas to make America Great again Mr Bunker.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Tulsa fire marshal gives an attendance tally of less than 6200 at the rally
    Yeah that is kind of funny to me that the media has such glee over a smaller than normal turnout. Anybody got the numbers on the folks coming to a Biden event, better yet anybody know where he is? I guess he figures his folks are going to be voting for him so he is just chilling. Good for him.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Yeah that is kind of funny to me that the media has such glee over a smaller than normal turnout. Anybody got the numbers on the folks coming to a Biden event, better yet anybody know where he is? I guess he figures his folks are going to be voting for him so he is just chilling. Good for him.
    Most basements can only hold so many?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Most folks have the common sense not to hold a rally in close quarters in the midst of a high infectious disease outbreak. That shows the appearance that they care about the health of other folks ( whether they do or not is a whole other discussion). This is a high stakes poker game that is being played, the voters are the chips.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Indications are that fake tic tok ticket buyers inflated the pre rally numbers and thus the expectations of attendance were way out of line.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Yeah that is kind of funny to me that the media has such glee over a smaller than normal turnout.
    People like me also have a lot of glee that Trump's campaign is faltering. For, he's done an excellent job showing the public he should NOT be president.

Hunter

And your guy has shown nothing other than he is an incompetent bag of bones that will be led around by the radical left.

Yep - winners continue to win, as Trump loses.

Hunter