Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy Your Quasi Holiday

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I had heard of it only because a friends wife heads a county celebration in Maryland.. but never thought much of it until this year.. if not for my friends wife, i probably wouldn't be familiar with it.

But.. going forward ... (its easy to remember.. it was my last day in boot camp, graduated 6-20)

I saw it listed on my phone calendar and couldn't figure out what was wrong with the phone. I now know what it means and am trying to ready myself for more racist days, months, organizations. and events that accentuate and rewrite black history while walking all over the truth and destroying any and all who don't agree with them.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    ...rewrite black history while walking all over the truth and destroying any and all who don't agree with them.
    Dreyer's Ice Cream is the latest racist company to fall under the wheels of the BLM juggernaut...Sweeping changes are ahead as the downtrodden stereotypes rise up in anger and throw off their chains...Next up: Mel Brooks to be pilloried and burned at the stake for forcing us to laugh at "Blazing Saddles"......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Dang it - I still consider Blazing Saddles a classic.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Dang it - I still consider Blazing Saddles a classic.

Hunter
    ah come on hunter youre not all that bothered by that your as PC as they come. You want nothing more than a far left a government run by a puppet president and all of our guns taken away higher taxation and I don't know how you can deny any of that
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    ah come on hunter youre not all that bothered by that your as PC as they come. You want nothing more than a far left a government run by a puppet president and all of our guns taken away higher taxation and I don't know how you can deny any of that
    I certainly know better than that, and you should too, Tom...And what does that have to do with Blazing Saddles?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Makes two of us. Didn't hear of this growing up in a mostly "white school system".
    That makes 3 of us. I don't think its an education failure. I believe it's a recent phenom (outside Texas), and it's being spun that if you didn't know about it, it's just further evidence of your racism.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    ...it's being spun that if you didn't know about it, it's just further evidence of your racism.
    Precisely......Ben

Since you goobers enjoy discussing the obscure, what better place to search than here?

It returns 4 threads, this one and 3 In the bilge arguing about Texas drivers. The last time you crackers talked about it was 2005. Nope, this is spin.

don"

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    ...It returns 4 threads...3 In the bilge...
    The Bilge!!!...You mean that forum where Rats used to congregate to wash off the filth of political discussions?...Oh, horrors!...Oh, please don't let us return to a place where we used to have fun, and walk away still friends...

Please don't throw me in that briar patch Br'er Fox...(Wait, that one infers an old story that could be construed as racist even though it wasn't and some of us even learned something from it)...Oh, please don't let us return to those times......Ben

Right? I glanced thru the search and saw some posts from some pretty entertaining guys. Even saw one from fulltimer before he lost his sense of humor.

don"

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are off base here. I'll let Utah confirm though.

Nice attempt at labeling though......

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I certainly know better than that, and you should too, Tom...And what does that have to do with Blazing Saddles?......Ben
    Frankly I like Ute, I think he is one of the better posters here. He is voting for Biden. So no I don't know better than that. A vote for Biden is a vote to take away our guns, is a vote to censor and destroy our history, so no I don't know better. For the record I respect his politics and am quite pleased we live in a country (at least for now) where you can vote your choice. It's not a personal attack it is a political statement. As to what it has to do with Blazing Saddles, just look around at the major providers who are already removing and censoring content far less offensive as some could find in Blazing Saddles especially since it uses the "N" word (which for the record shocked me even way back then).
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Everyone has an opinion. Mine is different than yours Tom but it is neither right or wrong. When Hunter says he is voting for Biden then I'll believe it and know for a fact that it really has nothing to do with Biden anyway. In with the new out with the old!

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    Next...O.J.’s birthday!
    LOL yea, wouldn't surprise me a bit. He's got an armed robbery and a couple of murders so he has the credentials to be a leader, maybe he can get Marion as a comrade so too speak.