Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What’s Your Favorite Salsa?

The closest one to me now seems to be in Humble...I'll have to make a pilgrimage there on my next trip to the cemetery to check on my family's graves......Ben

[Edit: It seems to be drive through only now, so I guess I won't be going there...]
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I've never been to a LJS.... Don't even know if one exist around here.

I do like my hushpuppies though. My Mom makes them when she comes over for our fish frys....

There used to be one near my Spring home, but that was a long time ago. I think the location now houses a Hartz Fried Chicken joint. I like them because they are the only place I know that sells fried gizzards and livers. YUM!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy Cravinmore View Post
    Oh, come on Ben... If I can do it on a motorcycle, surely you can eat and drive?
    Surely so, but getting my truck through some of the drivethroughs is just not possible...It's fine for slender girls on motorcycles, but a guy in a dually flatbed is just out of luck in some cases...I know of several bank drivethroughs that make it impossible......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy Cravinmore View Post
    I hadn't thought of that... I confess, those of us on scooters have a certain advantage
    Agility has its advantages, but I like my training wheels on the back......Ben

I had to make a run to Tyler yesterday to get some building materials for my remodel. I happened to pass by a LJS and a Chicken Express. Bought some livers and gizzards at Chicken Express along with a family pack of chicken and sides. Chicken Express seems to be a knockoff of Hartz fried chicken, but not quite as good. I'll take it, though!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke