Thread: David Blaine

David Blaine

I'd do this stunt.. Two things I'm into, Lake Powell and Skydiving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwzvNAAqH3g

9 degrees while he was hanging there.... must have been a cold freefall....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Yeah, it can get chilly. I've only done one high altitude jump and it was a hot day in Az and very cold at exit. You can feel the temperature inversion as you descend.

You'll notice he took off his rig and left it in the desert. You don't want to be climbing into a helicopter with an open chute.

That guy is amazing.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I typically like his stuff but this was far from amazing. trickiest part was making sure he got enough oxygen to not get hypoxia. Other than that is was a pretty ordinary dive.

I'm curios how many jumps he has. He was pretty nervous about landing out in an area with hundreds of smooth sandy washes to aim for and set up for a straight in landing. Fly a long Base until you get down to about 300' and turn Final into the wash.....

I've done 4 balloon jumps but only from about 2200'. the first few seconds are surreal with no air rushing over you to control your position. the ground comes at you pretty fast from that low....

I like his street magic.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I just read that he did not put his parachute on until he was pretty high up there. Definitely adds a little spice to the event.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Jumping out of planes = not for me.

But, LawDog being here = excellent.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead