Thread: Diesel prices...

Diesel prices...

I'm wondering where they'll bottom out before the inevitable climb back up...Last week I filled up at $1.99 which should carry me into August...But today I saw it at $1.79 in Spring near Mike's house, and towards Tomball for $1.89......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I have not paid attention lately....I have had to force myself not to grab the green handle though.

Eco Boost is getting 20mpg pretty much on the dot around town. Running up to Durango in a couple weeks and am curious what I get on the trip...36 gallon tank is going to be nice, will not have to stop for gas on either leg ( just to let the dog and wife pee)...

2.39 here
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

$1.79 Is the best I've seen. It will be going back up soon since oil prices are up.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke