Thread: Quarterly report...

Quarterly report...

As promised for those interested...286 pounds brought $74.00 into the Truckman diet soda fund...Together with the haul from my trip to the scales in March, that brings the YTD receivables to $131.00 less about $4.00 for plastic bags for a net profit of $127.00 for January through today...My recorded walking mileage YTD is 598.9 which means I'm gaining 21.2¢ for every mile I walk...I am not interested in what that works out to per hour......

As a bonus today I passed a King Ranch Ford F-350 pulling a trailer with a parted out North American T-28 on it...It was fuselage and both wings so maybe I'll live long enough to see it fly again unless they were headed for the scrap yard to cash it in......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Almost 600 miles in 6 months? Very impressive.

I had to go out and look at my GPS on my mountain bike... 624 miles YTD but I have been cheating and riding the bike paths and gravel roads instead of up in the single track due to no insurance .... That will change July 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Almost 600 miles in 6 months?)
    That's only a little over three miles a day...Triguy does that on his treadmill while he's brushing his teeth in the morning......

I've walked as much as 8 miles in a day when I decide to walk two routes...But usually between 3 and 5 miles...Some days, like today, I don't walk at all......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I like that tag number............
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I like that tag number............
    I had it on my previous truck too...The reverse number, FMJ*45. was on my Challenger, but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to transfer it, so I donated it as a wall display to a local gun store, and let it expire......Ben