Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Has Self-Destructed

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    I have been voting “against” practically my whole adult life (Reagan exception), and this time my against Sino-Joe is multiplied by an order of magnitude...and I thought Hillary was an abomination. At least she was not a Chi-Com tool and a stooge for the Green New Deal idiots. While a reprehensible human being, HerSelf was at least not flirting with NCM status. Those voting Democrat this time around are mostly well aware that the cardboard cutout at the head of the ticket, if it stays as planned, will not be president in fact for long, and the real candidate is yet to be revealed as the VP pick. I expect another Leftist horror to be named. We already know it must meet certain quota requirements.
    Amen
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Same here, there has been little to vote "for" and lots to vote against. It looks like more of the same come November.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Same here, there has been little to vote "for" and lots to vote against. It looks like more of the same come November.
    There are two logical reasons not to vote for Biden he wants to take our guns away and he is mentally incompetent.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    General Mattis saw fit to weigh in with a blistering condemnation, pointing out trump's assault on the Constitution.
    I guess you forget that your hero Obama fired him too