Thread: Fake news at it's best

Fake news at it's best

CNN decided to do a story on the beach in Alabama over the holiday. Their mission was to show how many people were not wearing masks. Take a look at this and it will illuminate how sad this has become. There are two pics one while filming and one afterward.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...978489&__cft__[0]
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I thought everyone was focused on Lake of the Ozarks...... Dumb to wear a mask when shooting an outdoor story.

Ahhh... CNN, labeled Fake News by our sad President. When such language hits regular talk, you know our country is hurting.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I guess we should all speculate why Trump wasn't able to stand up straight during the ceremony instead.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Ahhh... CNN, labeled Fake News by our sad President. When such language hits regular talk, you know our country is hurting.

Hunter
    For the record in this post I labeled them fake news nobody else and what they did was fake news you can deny it you can stick your head in the mud you can take your partisan loyalties and do whatever you want to with them it's a fact it was fake and they did it for purpose. It's so interesting to me how so many Democrats are against opening the country backup but then again when I think about it it's obvious if the economy rebounds they know they have a good chance of losing so let's keep it pushed down as long as possible.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I guess we should all speculate why Trump wasn't able to stand up straight during the ceremony instead.
    At least he can articulate a legible sentence unlike your candidate

I find it humourous whenever trump or his cult talk about fake news. They seem oblivious of the fact that trump is the greatest single source of fake news in the land.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I find it humourous whenever trump or his cult talk about fake news. They seem oblivious of the fact that trump is the greatest single source of fake news in the land.
    I'm glad you find it humorous Dave but you know what fake is fake I work on facts you work on your hatred and hatred is a powerful emotion that clearly affects judgment

all he has to do is stop making stuff up and the label will go away

https://www.zdnet.com/article/trump-...-us-elections/
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Trump is not the worst Prez we have had in a while but he is more like a 15 year old social media queen than most......

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Trump is not the worst Prez we have had in a while but he is more like a 15 year old social media queen than most......
    While I agree with some of that, he's been a divider more than a leader with his tweets. In fact didn't Ann get upset about it the other day?

As to the speculation on his weaving some are saying early signs of dementia.

Rarer subtypes of frontotemporal dementia are characterized by problems with movement, similar to those associated with Parkinson's disease or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).

Movement-related problems may include:

Tremor
    Rigidity
    Muscle spasms
    Poor coordination
    Difficulty swallowing
    Muscle weakness
    Inappropriate laughing or crying
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'