Thread: Homo Saipans may have a new Type

Homo Saipans may have a new Type

It's now generally accepted by the Science Community that Neanderthals interacted and interbred with us (Homo Sapians). But, recent discoveries now have some scientists thinking Denisovans are also in our genetic mix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan#Anatomy

"The first Denisovan individual was identified in 2010 based on mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) extracted from a juvenile female finger bone from the Siberian Denisova Cave. Nuclear DNA (nDNA) indicates close affinities with Neanderthals."
    - Wikipedia

They have found some of their bones as well as carvings and tools they used.

And, a video: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Funny it was about two weeks ago that I heard a bunch of what you mentioned above. We keep digging we're liable to find out some really super enlightenment. Wouldn't it be cool to find a DNA of sorts that could only tie into an alien type creature?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool to find a DNA of sorts that could only tie into an alien type creature?
    There's a series on TV that addresses such things as relationships between Aliens and Humans. Though most of our scientists are skeptical, the Alien Theorists make some excellent points and point to allied historical finds. I'm not saying I believe it's happened, but I definitely believe it is possible.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Hey, who you calling a Homo???

It's not only amazing that we can now decode much of our ancestor's genetics, we can also examine, in much more detail, the findings of past scientific sleuths.

Hunter

A few years ago I did the genetic test to learn about my ancestry. It said that I have more Neanderthal in me than ~90% of the population. Maybe that explains my need to go find a new club.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Knuckle Dragger

Jealous, eh?

You should see my pet Mastodon.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    i heard from a subject matter expert, giving a lecture at the Smithsonian.. that.. there is a theory.. that blue eyes are the Neanderthal's calling card..

Also heard .. from a Second Class Boiler Tender doing shore duty babysitting a bunch of electronics students.. he said.. Star Trek is based on a true story.. a bunch od Space Sailors beamed down to earth for a little R & R .. the Space Sailors got a little to friendly with the ape women.. Space Sailors flew away.. Humans showed up about 9 months later..

(but did they have blue eyes?)