Thread: Nobody can predict the future...

Nobody can predict the future...

At least not consistently...But it's sometimes interesting to see how closely fiction writers can depict a future which won't occur until 17 years later......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yeah - makes sense except for the rat part. Legally, they'd have to have an official Rat Wrangler as well as pay for the watchdog over that official. I wish I was making this up, but I went to a Film-making High School in California where we had to make and show a movie to graduate. Mine was about a kid who wasted his life and died in a motorcycle accident. Hmmm.... I think the only support the teacher offered was to say, "I liked the music track on it." For those interested, it was old instrumental Jazz.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Yeah - makes sense except for the rat part. Legally, they'd have to have an official Rat Wrangler as well as pay for the watchdog over that official.

Hunter
    I suspect it was a casting problem...Few Hollywood professionals are trained at herding rats, and Mike was unavailable although he qualified with his vast experience here with us......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...