Thread: Boy was pulled over in Utah on his way to California to try to buy a Lamborghini

Boy was pulled over in Utah on his way to California to try to buy a Lamborghini

I think the Adult system will be seeing this kid in the future.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...?ocid=msedgdhp

The boy left in the SUV after arguing with his mother, who said she would not buy the luxury car for him, Utah Highway Patrol said on Twitter.

A trooper spotted the vehicle weaving on Interstate 15 at 30 mph, the Utah Highway Patrol said.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I saw the dash cam of that this morning. Wow lucky he did not kill himself or somebody else. Good luck that the trooper saw him.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I saw the dash cam of that this morning. Wow lucky he did not kill himself or somebody else. Good luck that the trooper saw him.
    I agree fully. You're right on that. The kid may have died or taken someone out with him. The trooper handled it well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead