Thread: For the bike boys....Bo and Tri,,,,

For the bike boys....Bo and Tri,,,,

Was out to the gym practicing some moves today on the bike.

Enjoy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEBNEscL0c

Good thing I had a stunt double.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

That kind of skillz does not come easy. I use to ride Trials in my late 20's and you have to earn the skillz.... many hours spend just bouncing off boulders etc....

That's amazing!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's amazing!
    It is but its all good editing. you should see the out take videos of his wipe outs
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Excellent

I much appreciated the honesty displayed at the end, I still feel inadequate but just a touch less because of that.

The only one that I could only remotely identify with was riding along on the balance beam. I used to run an annual race that went across a long covered bridge. Most covered bridges are planked perpendicular to the line of travel---this one was parallel.

To make it more interesting the gaps between the planks were, in many cases, wider than the tires on a road bike. Fall in the groove and you can fill in the rest of that stunt. Many riders actually dismounted and walked their bikes across. Being a 100+ mile race it didn't play to much of a roll in the end result. I was lucky--I always rode across and avoided the gap problem.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis