Thread: Vortex Optics

Vortex Optics

Some time back I purchased a Vortex Venom red dot sight. I have been very happy with the purchase. Unfortunately, it quit working today so I contacted their customer service and was was treated like I was their biggest purchaser. No questions asked other than what was wrong and what was my address. They sent me a pre-paid return shipping label and the promise to repair or replace the sight at no cost to me. I didn't know it, but the sight has a lifetime warranty that regardless of the cause repairs or replaces their product.

I complain about poor customer service and I will also give a shout out to great customer service. This is possibly the best customer service I have ever experienced from any company.

Oh! The price in the link is MSRP. Street price is more like $249.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Cool. I don't have any of their stuff, but know folks that do. They have a rep for a reasonably priced product with a happy customer base. Maybe this is why. BTW, we found a pair of their binoculars out in the middle of nowhere in Az last year.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

The Vortex customer service was so great I just ordered another one of their sights!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I love Vortex Optics. I have one of their 1x8 Strike Eagles on an M-4 that I may or may not own. On 1 it functions as a red dot, but I can crank it up to 8X. I also have a 5x25x50 Gen 2 PST FFP on a Savage .308 Tactical, that I may or may not own. Both are illuminated and have superb glass. The FFP took a little getting used to, as it is my 1st scope like that, but it's nice to know the magnification doesn't affect the dope chart.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

I like to deal with folks like that.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.