Thread: Cannonball

Cannonball

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

It should not count.

First it violated the stay at home orders which are of extreme importance to all of us.

Second, it took advantage of the stay at home orders to transit much less traveled roadways due to the stay at home orders.

Nope, this is a low level cheat.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'll take Livermore CA to Lexington KY using DOT legal commercial drive time per day of 41 hours over 4 days towing a horse trailer 2387 miles and call that good.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

In a past life I've been know to make 1300+ miles in under 24 hours. Have to love paper logs.

I've been watching a YouTube channel the last few days called VinWiki. It's done by Ed Bolian who had the old record of 27 hours 50 min. He did a show and since it hadn't been claimed yet but he had seen some of the documentation. He was saying that it problem will come with an asterisk because of the conditions.

VinWiki
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Man oh Man, the Cannon Ball is one race I've always wanted to run.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead