"The 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic is an ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019, caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. The outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China, in December 2019. The World Health Organization declared the outbreak to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020 and recognized it as a pandemic on 11 March. As of 30 March 2020, more than 775,000 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in 200 countries and territories, resulting in approximately 36,500 deaths. More than 160,000 people have since recovered."

This post is an attempt to see how our members are doing in their daily lives while our country, and the world, deal with Covid 19.

My wife and I live in our first house that we bought 32 years ago. We are both retired but do charitable work, my wife as a Zoo Docent and me as a Charitable Financial Advisor. We usually work about 1 day a week. We are not rich but are financially secure. We like to travel, mostly on cruises - we've done 60 of them. And, we love going down to Las Vegas - but we don't gamble. We simply like the entertainment and food options readily available there.

Frankly, our complaint with this whole virus thing is what can be called a "First World Problem." Simply put - we are bored. We like being around our friends and family, but are isolating ourselves at home. We could theoretically go anywhere and do anything, but virtually all of our options have shut down. So, even if we were to go somewhere, we don't know what (if anything) we could do.

What's most important is that our friends and family (including all of you) are staying safe and healthy. We do not know anyone personally that has this virus, yet, we do know the terrible impact it can have.

Hunter