Thread: If you ever had any question what kind of man de Blasio is

If you ever had any question what kind of man de Blasio is

This should answer your question. What kind of a leader could do this in these times.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/catholic-...field-hospital
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I have absolutely no use for de Blasio, but I think there is more to it than portrayed.

Having read the article 4 times, it appears that de Blasio's questions came before Samaritan's Purse was allowed to set up the field hospital. Rightfully so. I would expect any mayor in any city to investigate who is asking to setup a field hospital in a city park. Obviously, de Blasio was satisfied that the Samaritan's Purse field hospital would be a good thing for the city and it was given the permit to erect the hospital. So, what's the beef?

Oh! Did I say that I have absolutely no use for de Blasio? That still stands.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I am with Mike. DeBlasio is not a stellar human being, or mayor.

However, this is much ado about nothing. Really, he has a responsibility to verify any group, whether it is a Christian group, or a Satanist group. If it had been a Satanist group, nary an eyebrow would be raised on him doing a check.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry