I was 15 days post exposure today and I took advantage of a gorgeous spring day to do some much needed grocery shopping. My first stop was the butcher shop. They might have had 1/3 the normal amount and selections in the cases. I wanted a chuck roast---no luck, their own hot dogs---no luck, souse---no luck

Next was the grocery store. For the most part I only do the outside aisles, so I started in the fruit and produce department----no shortage of fresh selections at all. They did have the salad bar closed and and the deli is not its normal, but there was no problem at all with fresh things. Then I turned right and started going through the sea food and meat---sea food looked normal, I didn't look too closely to meats--but the internal aisles were various levels of empty, some entirely empty. When I got to the dairy aisle things seemed close to normal there and I got two dozen eggs and some cheese. I also picked up a loaf of rye bread and that appeared normal.

Check out was slow because of a limited number of cashiers. The had marked the floor at 6 foot intervals, and people were complying with that. At the check out I found I had violated an anti hording rule---I could only have one dozen eggs!

What is causing people to horde is beyond me----the woman in front of me seemed intent on buying every package of hamburger and chicken they had---I hope she has a big freezer!