Thread: WTH if there is even a shred of truth to this....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTH if there is even a shred of truth to this....

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Hmmm... yes, that is a cause for concern. Our civil liberties should always be protected.

In Utah, the Governor officially declared that no one shall be cited or detained for breaking rules pertaining to the virus.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Now we'll see who to trust!
    This is your mind on drugs!

Don't even think they can't suspend habeas corpus. There is already precedent. Lincoln did it in the war of northern aggression.

As for that, and the rest of it, we should never allow it to happen.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

There are now several other sources with this information. It is no longer just a Rolling Stone event.

Politico
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'm not going to overreact and politicize these issues. If people are running rampant infected with the coronavirus the government should be able to restrain them. So you can take that for what it's worth
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.