Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know this will be subject to Great disagreement

The truth of the matter, to me at least, goes something like this:

If you are stuck in the swamp with alligators closing in, you really don't give a damn about politics - you just want someone to bail your ass out! Doesn't matter who or at what cost, just get my ass out of here!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Or, maybe some are a bit more moderate than they would like to know.
    Think there's more (moderates) on the board then some would care to admit to.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The truth of the matter,
    Problem is I don't see much "truth coming out of Washington. From the Fearless leader on down.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Problem is I don't see much "truth coming out of Washington. From the Fearless leader on down.
    The president along with a number of his aides just had a almost hour-long press conference where they answered every question the media asked of them did you get a chance to see that. If not you might want to look it up I did and I thought everybody was fairly straightforward
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    The president along with a number of his aides just had a almost hour-long press conference where they answered every question the media asked of them did you get a chance to see that. If not you might want to look it up I did and I thought everybody was fairly straightforward
    I didn't see today's press conference, but I watched yesterday's from start to finish. I was satisfied with what was said.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke