Thread: Are we at a point of talking about a Bailout yet?????

Are we at a point of talking about a Bailout yet?????

Interesting that given people a "tax break" may not help some of mom and pop business, what's the plan? Give breaks to large corps may not bring the economy around after this virus finish's it course. Giving some to $ amount to every person? May not jump start the economy.

Of course it maybe there might not be all 100% of us left if the reports are about 3% or so die form it. Of course the other hand is who is going to pay for all the hospital bills after?

Really what course of action does anyone see on the horizon if any? Hunker down doesn't really address the problems as I see them.

I'm one of those small mom and pop business where my wife and I run the store. No customers means no income, yet rent continues. If I take it all home/store the merch, and piecemeal it out I'll recover most of my investment and not lose too much. If something happens to either one of us, I suppose the insurance(if their not hit to much) will provide more than enough to restart either one of our life.

???????
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Guess the big worry is running out of toilet paper and there's no more Wards catalogs.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.