Thread: Biden really showed his ass today

Biden really showed his ass today

He was working the line inside of a manufacturing plant in Detroit and one of their employees challenged him on his gun stance Which got him a complete cussing out by Biden and a lot of finger-pointing right in his face. He also said something about taking away a r-14s. I really believe he's lost it. As much as people hate Trump this guy would be a disaster as the President of the United States. Everybody knows where I stand but I think it's fair to start examining Joe Biden's mental acuity.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    We will get some quality babble from Biden, will be fun to watch him and Trump go at it. Trump only needs to tell him where he's at for the debate.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Yes, Biden vs. Trump would be interesting. Then, you throw in the Electoral College and....

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Is there even a reason for Trump to debate Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Is there even a reason for Trump to debate Biden?
    Ego.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

No, Trump supporters believe he is always right and will be the winner of any debate anyway

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    No, Trump supporters believe he is always right.....
    Not true by any stretch of the imagination.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Trump distractors believe he is always wrong period and will always be the loser of any debate regardless. So what's your point? It's all just opinions no matter how you look at it.
    This is your mind on drugs!