Thread: He shoulda just ordered the chicken instead...

He shoulda just ordered the chicken instead...

Easy payday turns into hard time...
    The night started out normal when they went to Raising Cane's on Saturday, but things took a strange turn while they were eating dinner. A man came in wearing a mask and went up to the counter.
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Goodern Ben, kinda funny with giggles.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Cops be cops.

This just might be my new bumper sticker (if I ever utilize such stickers on a vehicle).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

That reminds me of an early morning staff breakfast a few years ago when I was still working. Most of the command staff was present inside the restaurant when a fool decided to start stealing hubcaps in the parking lot. He was somehow surprised when so many gold badges surrounded him. You'd think he would take a clue from all the cop cars in the parking lot. But then you don't have to be very smart to make a living stealing hubcaps.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    But then you don't have to be very smart to make a living stealing hubcaps.
    Very true, but unlike us precious metals daytraders, he does at least have a guaranteed retirement program......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...