Thread: Smile

Smile

.....cause you know it is going to happen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	37264  

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

A smile is not nearly enough for that! A good belly laugh is what it deserves!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    A smile is not nearly enough for that! A good belly laugh is what it deserves!
    That's what it got out of me as well---but I didn't want to raise anyone's expectations too high
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Which begs the question what do children usually do with their finger after they stick in something............................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Disgusting and awful to see (but, of coarse, I did smile and enjoyed it very much).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead