Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coal Reparations

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Brokerage firms don’t have to have 1099 info in the mail until tomorrow... hurry up and wait.. then we have another form that doesn’t arrive until March.. PITA..

The good news for me is that I have down loaded them on line, weeks ago. The mailed versions are just now showing up.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    The good news for me is that I have down loaded them on line, weeks ago. The mailed versions are just now showing up.
    Apparently we day traders engaged in precious metals futures are exempt from such paperwork...I get the same 1040HUH I've gotten for the last several years...It has the same three questions as usual:
    1.) Did you make any money last year?...
    2.) Do you have any left?...
    3.) When can we expect it?...

...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Apparently we day traders engaged in precious metals futures are exempt from such paperwork...I get the same 1040HUH I've gotten for the last several years...It has the same three questions as usual:
    1.) Did you make any money last year?...
    2.) Do you have any left?...
    3.) When can we expect it?...

...Ben
    That's what you get for working
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis