Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bill Gates Commissions $645M Liquid Hydrogen Fueled Super Yacht

I was always good at cards and I was a savant at math so to speak. (Used to be) I got more F's in college for not showing my work.....after finally proving my point about five times I got a pass, not sure if I could have done the problems on paper.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Well, Brit Brit is a bit older now.

Hunter
    Was talking to my son who was 20 or so a couple of years ago about Taylor somebody. The country girl top of the charts for years? We were looking at the cover of "Tear drops on my guitar" she was probably 15 or 16 at the time and I made a comment about her and my son said she doesn't look as good as she used too. She's was in her twenties when he made the comment. He is so innocent it's scary, he didn't even know why I was laughing.

Ahhh… sounds like it was a Taylor Swift sighting. I saw her perform outdoors in Las Vegas several years ago. She is immensely talented.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Ahhh… sounds like it was a Taylor Swift sighting. I saw her perform outdoors in Las Vegas several years ago. She is immensely talented.

Hunter
    Yea that's her and I would never have touched her but that was one hot little girl, I'm thinking she even had Brit beat.