Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates Commissions $645M Liquid Hydrogen Fueled Super Yacht

If I can't drive I don't want it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Same here. Any boat I own I am at the helm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Any boat I own I am at the helm!!!!
    Right up to the moment when Nurse Paula tells you the dishes are piling up in the galley......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Right up to the moment when Nurse Paula tells you the dishes are piling up in the galley......Ben
    ROTFLMAO!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Oh my---that left a mark
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Oh my---that left a mark
    Presidential candidate Phillbo is merely pandering for the all-important women's vote by showing that the future First Lady is not a mere figurehead in governing their household...She also graciously allows him to mow the lawn and do the laundry while she keeps his valuables safely tucked away in a little velvet bag......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

.........................and do the laundry while she keeps his valuables safely tucked away in a little velvet bag......Ben
    Do you think that has anything to do with how his voice seems to suddenly change from time to time

Do you think that has anything to do with how his voice seems to suddenly change from time to time
    So I take it you've noticed how this occurrence seems to coincide with Nurse Paula reaching into her purse...Just a coincidence I'm sure; he'll still make a fine President during daylight hours......Ben

Just between us Ben, and this is nothing against BO-------BUT, I have seen a few pictures of Nurse Paula--------and my primary goal in helping to get Bo elected it to get Nurse Paula in the First Lady slot!

--------and my primary goal in helping to get Bo elected it to get Nurse Paula in the First Lady slot!
    Why do you think I work so hard on his perennial campaign?...I assure you it's not for what I can skim from the electioneering fund......Ben

I'm not sure I'm with you on this one, boys. For, Melania is definitely one of the most attractive first ladies we've had.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm not sure I'm with you on this one, boys. For, Melania is definitely one of the most attractive first ladies we've had.

Hunter
    I don't argue that---but she is way above my pay grade----trophies like that come with a very high price tag---or is it more like a rental rate?

Not only is Melania well educated, she also speaks Slovene, French, Italian, German, and Serbo-Croatian.

And, while Mel's husband has publicly bullied people, Mel launched an anti-bullying campaign for school children.

She is the second first lady (after Louisa Adams) born outside the United States, the first one to be a naturalized citizen and the first whose native language is not English (Wikipedia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Does this mean you have cast poor Ms Pears to the curb to run after a new trophy

Does this mean you have cast poor Ms Pears to the curb to run after a new trophy....
    Well, Brit Brit is a bit older now.

Hunter