Thread: Burning political question

Burning political question

Does anyone know, who this lady is that seems to be joined at the hip lately with Senator McConnell?

I assume she is one of his staff. The picture is taken from this morning's WSJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	37255  

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

HERE ya go, Dave.

Stefanie Hagar Muchow

She is apparently his Director of Operations.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    HERE ya go, Dave.

Stefanie Hagar Muchow

She is apparently his Director of Operations.
    Beat me to it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Thanks!

I have to give Senator McConnell credit, he obviously has an eye for attractive ladies---beginning with his wife.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

As a side-note to this question, I have a passing acquaintance with a retired congressman. He too had a very attractive young woman as a staffer. The thing is, she was much more than a staffer.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Having been accused of the same with one of my staff---I'll pass on commenting on Sen. McConnell.

I have come to expect that having a close confidant and associate who is "high functioning" and also very attractive still creates an ugly conclusion in many peoples minds. It is demeaning, especially to the ladies, because it ignores their intellectual value and passes judgement on their morals.

I am not aiming that at you Mike---but at our current business environment. The automatic conclusion continues to be that they are sleeping their way to the top. Yes some do, but many do not and they do not deserve being painted with the same brush.

Oddly enough I tried sleeping my way to the top, and never got off the bottom rung......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Oddly enough I tried sleeping my way to the top, and never got off the bottom rung......Ben
    It might have helped if you had taken your .45 off first

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    It might have helped if you had taken your .45 off first
    They kept asking what that lump was, then they seemed to lose interest when they found out...Go figure......Ben

Not a bad pay salary either 169K.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Plus everything they can steal and get away with......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Good pay, but I'll bet it costs a lot to live in/near D.C.

An unscientific guess tells me that that wage in Houston suburbs would be about like making 70 - 80000
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.