Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incredible State of the Union speech

Children
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    Pelosi’s speech transcript tearing episode was all preplanned with video evidence that she prepared the pages by pre-tearing them long before the final scene in her little act.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/05/nancy-...h-video-shows/
    Forgive her, she is old. She got confused and thought that was a copy of the Constitution.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Our country is being run into the ground by a bunch grown adults acting like grade schoolers..... The world is laughing at us for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Our country is being run into the ground by a bunch grown adults acting like grade schoolers..... The world is laughing at us for sure.
    This be true. Sad.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Who said Bo isn't paying attention
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Who said Bo isn't paying attention
    Everyone...That's what makes him the perfect Presidential choice......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm in---I don't see anyone else on the current political horizon that I could vote for

Been a Bo supporter for the last 4-5 times he's run for office. Hope he get elected soon or I'll be too old for an ambassador appointment.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Hope he get elected soon or I'll be too old for an ambassador appointment.
    As an insider, Fred, I can pre-register you for a nominal campaign donation...Cash only of course......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'm in---I don't see anyone else on the current political horizon that I could vote for...
    Me too. This quickly became The Bo Thread. He's earned it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Me too. This quickly became The Bo Thread. He's earned it.

Hunter
    Ugh.. my knees hurt from jumping on Bo’s bandwagon.. today I have visions of “The Devil “ and “The Deep Blue Sea” being November choices..