Thread: democrat playbook

democrat playbook

I now give you the democrat playbook, if you haven't already figured it out.

They destroy Bernie [ again ]
    They push Biden into the top position and give him the nomination
    Biden picks [ hellary ] as his running mate to up voter count
    With voter scams they beat Trump
    Immediately after the election, as expected , biden is impeached for Ukrine actions.
    hellary moves into the spot she thinks she was destined to be in.
    bill moves his main squeeze into the Lincoln bedroom .
    We all live happily ever after
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
    "Ignorance can be educated, crazy can be medicated, but you can't fix stupid."

Guess it could happen. On the other hand, the virus could reach Washington DC and destroy the government as we know it.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

trump inspires me everyday...inspires me to vote blue...inspires me to call out the insanity... inspires me to push back against any and all supporters of the small handed orange clown

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    On the other hand, the virus could reach Washington DC and destroy the government as we know it.
    Always the optimist, eh Fred?......Ben
    “I firmly believe that it is not wise and statesmanly for our leaders, in this their darkest hour, to teach our people to avoid sufferings and hardships at the sacrifice of fundamental principles of government and the democratic way of life. On the contrary, it is their bounden duty and responsibility to inspire our people to willingly undergo any kind of difficulties and sacrifices for the sake of noble principles that they nourish deep in their hearts. Instead of depressing their patriotic ardor, the people should be inspired to be brave and courageous under all kinds of hardships and difficulties in defense of what they consider righteous and just. We shall never win or deserve the esteem and respect of other nations if we lack principles and if we do not possess the courage and valor to defend these principles at any cost.” - Tomás Confesor, Governor of Iloilo...

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    We all live happily ever after
    I like it.

Hunter
    "Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Guess it could happen. On the other hand, the virus could reach Washington DC and destroy the government as we know it.
    There is already a pretty bad virus in DC it's just not killing them.....................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.