I don't care that she is a liberal, she is real! You've just gotta like Justice Ginsberg!

"Now we've seen the high degree of polarization in recent years," Ginsburg said at a LBJ Foundation event Thursday. "Yes, that's true… My hope is that someday there will be patriots on both sides of the aisle who are determined to stop the dysfunction we are now experiencing and will decide that their institutional government should work for the benefit of all of the people."

[snip]

When asked what her fears for the U.S. over the next decade were, she continued: "That is the fear that this polarization will continue, and my greatest hope is that it will end. So you think back to how it was in '93, the person who was my biggest supporter on the Senate Judiciary Committee was not the then-chairman, although the chairman was certainly in my corner; it was then-Senator Biden. But my greatest supporter was Orrin Hatch of Utah. And, Strom Thurmond gave me a supply of Strom Thurmond key chains, which has lasted until last year."
The Interview.