Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The bullet has been bitten...

when my laptop died I found what I wanted to fill my need. Got over ruled by the wife who upgraded me to a HP Envy 360 with touchscreen Laptop. AMD Rygen5 processor Radeon Vega 8 graphics card Bang and Olufsen sound system. 8gb of Ram 1tb of SSD storage

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Got over ruled by the wife who upgraded me to a HP Envy 360 with touchscreen Laptop.
    Sometimes it really is better to just submit to superior forces......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Hate to say it, I just buy the cheapest online unit. Think the last one was $200 or less shipped in. More speed and memory than I need at this point in my life.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Alright you slackers...Playtime is over...You goobers have been making fun of me all this time because my computer didn't have sound, and you knew I couldn't hear you talking behind my back...But as of today, my brand new custom built monster is up and running...I now have sound through my Cerwin-Vega! stereo speakers and a Kenwood receiver...And also no more of that sneaking up behind me with your funny noisemakers because I can see you coming with my Logitech webcam from any angle on my new 27" curved glass Samsung monitor...

In addition the guy who put it together took the 2 TB hard drive out of the Asus where it now rests in my vault to back up the old data (just in case), and he put another hard drive in the Asus case with a fresh copy of Win10 Pro...I'll configure that one for use on my spare desk just as a backup computer...So essentially I got two machines for the price of one...Plus I've got a tablet now to take with me if I ever get the money to go anywhere...

Life is good......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...