Thread: How long will it be?

How long will it be?

Well the super bowl is this Sunday and as most folks know Vegas takes all kind of prop bets on just about every aspect of the game. My prop bet is this. How long before someone hangs some responsibility for the spread of the coronavirus on Trump. Your number is over or under 3 weeks. Place your bets................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I don't have cable TV anymore, so I can't watch the Puppy Bowl instead...I'll have to get the results on the news...My money is on Team Ruff this year, even though Team Fluff is showing considerable strength...As a side bet, I'll give you 8 to 5 Trump caused it because he hates non-binary people......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ahhh… I'm liking this Puppy Bowl idea.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I don't know if this counts but CNN just reported that the committee of individuals Trump has pulled together to address the coronavirus virus is not diverse enough. That may not go to causation but they're going to get there so since I started the bet I will call that not enough to pay the bet for the record I'm taking under 3 weeks.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I don't have cable TV anymore, so I can't watch the Puppy Bowl instead...I'll have to get the results on the news...My money is on Team Ruff this year, even though Team Fluff is showing considerable strength...As a side bet, I'll give you 8 to 5 Trump caused it because he hates non-binary people......Ben
    Ben I thought Trump was non-binary. He doesn't identify as left or right he identifies as himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Ben I thought Trump was non-binary. He doesn't identify as left or right he identifies as himself.
    So that means he hates himself?...Then he's in good company......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think he hates everybody but himself

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I think he hates everybody but himself
    Heck, that one works for me. Thank you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead