Thread: Does this give a new meaning

Does this give a new meaning

To the term blonde bimbo (ok I know that is not PC). Funny as hell.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/11/us/fa...rnd/index.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'll have to try that some day to see what all the fuss is about...I mean the chicken sandwich, not the blonde bimbo......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Besides being blonde, she is probably too young to really know who Popeye was/is. They don't have all the cool Saturday morning cartoons like they did when I was a kid.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They don't have all the cool Saturday morning cartoons like they did when I was a kid.
    I don't know how the Hell they expect today's kids to get a proper education without Saturday morning cartoons...All they have is that Japanese anime crap......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Video games and snap chat...........that is where it's at.....
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Mmmm… Popeye's chicken! Love it - particularly the spicy version.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Mmmm… Popeye's chicken! Love it - particularly the spicy version.

Hunter
    That response is disallowed as non sequitur