Thread: Sometimes Due Process Sucks

Sometimes Due Process Sucks

Yes, this is just a rant and I would never want to change the way our system works. But!

That has-been, wannabe football player is at it again. I refuse to write his name.

If we could just ignore due process and deport this POS to Iran I would jump for joy!

Not really, because that would mean our system has failed. But, fantasies can be good sometimes.

Deport Him

Maybe we could try him as a traitor for providing support and comfort to the enemy.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

You are correct. He's a waaaaaaaaa baby...
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

He is a clown Mike. I don't think in the big scheme of things too many people pay attention to him. The media likes him because his hissy fits fills their narrative of things.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Drop him off at whatever US border he's closest to...He can walk the rest of the way in his $500 Nike tennis shoes......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    He is a clown Mike. I don't think in the big scheme of things too many people pay attention to him. The media likes him because his hissy fits fills their narrative of things.
    Yeah, but he pisses me off!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

And for the record I misstated in my post I meant to say not too many people pay attention to him
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, but he pisses me off!
    How could he not piss you off he's a punks punk. The NFL fell down on their knees and let this this Punk have another chance and he made a big joke out of it this guy is a real piece of dung. The only reason he's anything is because the dadgum media has made him what he is.