Thread: Excellent Hokiday Happenings

Excellent Hokiday Happenings

I'm impressed with the Santa and reindeer adorning our site name.

Nice work.

Enjoy the holidays, my friends.

Hunter
    "Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Apparently there's something wrong with my eyes, but Merry Christmas to all anyway......Ben
    “I firmly believe that it is not wise and statesmanly for our leaders, in this their darkest hour, to teach our people to avoid sufferings and hardships at the sacrifice of fundamental principles of government and the democratic way of life. On the contrary, it is their bounden duty and responsibility to inspire our people to willingly undergo any kind of difficulties and sacrifices for the sake of noble principles that they nourish deep in their hearts. Instead of depressing their patriotic ardor, the people should be inspired to be brave and courageous under all kinds of hardships and difficulties in defense of what they consider righteous and just. We shall never win or deserve the esteem and respect of other nations if we lack principles and if we do not possess the courage and valor to defend these principles at any cost.” - Tomás Confesor, Governor of Iloilo...

The same to you Hunter

Ah---Ben---don't tell us anymore---your "ears" aren't working, your eyes aren't working---we know the rest of the story
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill

"Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ---we know the rest of the story
    You definitely don't want to know the rest......Ben
    “I firmly believe that it is not wise and statesmanly for our leaders, in this their darkest hour, to teach our people to avoid sufferings and hardships at the sacrifice of fundamental principles of government and the democratic way of life. On the contrary, it is their bounden duty and responsibility to inspire our people to willingly undergo any kind of difficulties and sacrifices for the sake of noble principles that they nourish deep in their hearts. Instead of depressing their patriotic ardor, the people should be inspired to be brave and courageous under all kinds of hardships and difficulties in defense of what they consider righteous and just. We shall never win or deserve the esteem and respect of other nations if we lack principles and if we do not possess the courage and valor to defend these principles at any cost.” - Tomás Confesor, Governor of Iloilo...

Ahah!...I cleared the cookie jar, and there was Santa and THREE red-nosed reindeer!...All is well......Ben

Yep, I think it's pretty Cool.

Hunter
    "Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Nice - another hit with the Happy New Year banner.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Nice - another hit with the Happy New Year banner.

Hunter
    Thanks for telling me, Hunter...I cleared my cookie jar, and it came right up......Ben

The people involved with this site are AWESOME.

Hunter