Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega woooot National Champion

Mega woooot National Champion

Ruth is the US National Intermediate 1 Freestyle Champion.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Excellent news! Congratulations to all.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

What Mike said
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Mega congRATs!!!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

^^^^^^^^^

What they said, and more.

?????? Is there a path to Tokyo next summer ? Or is that a different class/level, whatever ?
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Congrats to all.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post

????? Is there a path to Tokyo next summer ? Or is that a different class/level, whatever ?
    He'll need a bigger truck..............
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Thanks for the video! I don't know what I was supposed to be watching for, or how points are awarded, but I do know a beautiful horse when I see it. Congratulations again to the three of you!

So does the horsie get the Royal Suite at the horsie hotel tonight?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I know nothing about the art of horseback riding but I do know to win a National Championship in anything is an unbelievably amazing award I know she must be so happy and that all of her hard work has paid off not to mention what a great horse you must have
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Very cool. An accomplishment like that is years in the making. Horses are a competitive world and owner-handler-rider is quite an accomplishment. Not to mention a small fortune. Congratulations to both of you; few people ever get to experience what it is to be the best at something.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

On our way home hunkered down in St Peter's Missouri riding out a snow storm at a lay over barn. It's 26* with blowing snow

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191111_140146119.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	313.7 KB 
ID:	37151

What they all said, really congratulations!!!!
    This is your mind on drugs!

so I posted a trip report on RV.net with a lot of good photos and a link to the winning ride live television feed with narration

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/f...d/30006787.cfm