Thread: He Should Be Kicked Off The Team!

He Should Be Kicked Off The Team!

Sometimes in football taunting goes too far. This one was so far over the line the player disgraced his school, his team and his family. His lewd behavior also cost his team a shot at winning the game. He is lucky I am not his coach because he would be looking for somewhere else to play football.

An ill-timed taunt by Ole Miss wide receiver Elijah Moore cost his team a chance to take a Thanksgiving rivalry game with Mississippi State into overtime.Moore, meaning to taunt opposing fans, was penalized for celebrating a touchdown by crawling around the end zone and pretending to urinate like a dog.

SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

He is the second Ole Miss player to do that . The first was lauded and the coach [ if you can call him that ] did not do a thing about it. Un fortunately behavior such as that will become more prevalent in the future.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

What a pair of maroons...The coach and the player both......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I heard they are calling the missed extra point the "piss Miss"...............
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I heard they are calling the missed extra point the "piss Miss"...............
    Hmm, if they allow this without consequences, maybe they should rename Ole Miss as well.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

That kid will never live this down................just a moment of stupidity.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    That kid will never live this down................just a moment of stupidity.
    Some of us are defined by such moments...Others of us grow past it and survive if allowed to those who know of it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Some of us are defined by such moments...Others of us grow past it and survive if allowed to those who know of it......Ben
    I agree. I have watched it about ten times today and to be honest I caught myself giggling a few times.

Unfortunately, improper behavior seems to be the norm, nowadays. Yeah, I know I sound like some old man yelling, "Git the hell off my lawn" - but that's how I see it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Unfortunately, improper behavior seems to be the norm, nowadays. Yeah, I know I sound like some old man yelling, "Git the hell off my lawn" - but that's how I see it.

Hunter
    I'm with the guy with the pretty grass.
    This is your mind on drugs!