Thread: Hey Tink!

Hey Tink!

Hang around---and say hello
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hi ya Pappy!! Just thought I'd resurrect this place and see if I knew anyone anymore. Lots of familiar names :-)..... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
    Stinkin,Oinkin, Quackin,Flatulatin,CCW-Carryin Member of BRA and theNRA Elitist#11

Dang!...Give some people a national holiday, and they think they can barge right in...Welcome back, Tink......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Thanks Ben :-) Love you too ol buddy :-) :-)
    Stinkin,Oinkin, Quackin,Flatulatin,CCW-Carryin Member of BRA and theNRA Elitist#11

Damn! I was busy cooking and missed Tink!

Come on back and join in the fun! Or, just skip the fun and head straight to the Bilge.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Good to see you here, Tink.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Tink who?