Thread: Cowboy Boots!

Cowboy Boots!

Texas Monthly Magazine must have hired an outsider who knew nothing about boots. So, they have an edition devoted to cowboy boots. Lots of good info for the aficionado to the heathen. Walk Here
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Some of the boots pictured would look right at home on a circus clown......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Some of the boots pictured would look right at home on a circus clown......Ben
    I'm thinkin' those are for tourists!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Don't let these cowboys know about boots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjS9pVkVsoY
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Don't let these cowboys know about boots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjS9pVkVsoY
    What the hell was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What the hell was that?
    Them boys is from a part of Texas I ain't never been to yet...And don't plan to neither......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...