Thread: I like living in Montgomery County...

I like living in Montgomery County...

Where the rights of citizens are easily understood, and firmly declared...
    “We do not want to waste the resources of any law enforcement entity by allowing them to be put in the position of possibly needing to collect and account for any and all firearms that are in the limits of Montgomery County,” Riley said in the release. “The county won’t use any of its resources to enforce unconstitutional gun laws.”
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Where the rights of citizens are easily understood, and firmly declared......Ben
    I suggest, my dear sir, that you clarify your title and add "Texas". I live in Montgomery County Pa and own a house in Montgomery County Md---I would make so such claim about either
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ben lives on the North side, I live on the South side, and we both turn back West when we get too far East and hear the banjo music coming from the East side.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I suggest, my dear sir, that you clarify your title and add "Texas"
    There's some other place besides Texas?...I stand in disbelief at such an outlandish statement......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I didn't think it deserved a response.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I didn't think it deserved a response.
    I was trying to be polite in deference to the elderly gentleman's age...If it had been anyone else I might have screamed:
    Sacrilege!!...Get a rope!!!...
    ...Ben

Well sir---your respect for your elders is duly noted
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Well sir---your respect for your elders is duly noted
    Whatever you say, Pop......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Whatever you say, Pop......Ben
    Please---not so informal---it's Poppy