Thread: Springfield Armory Hellcat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For the record at least at this point time I carry the Springfield XDS 3.3 in 9 mm in the car and I carry the Sig Sauer p365 on the hip when I decide I want to conceal carry all the time which is frequent this time of year since crime Peaks around the holidays.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I handled both the Hellcat and the 365 today. I had just finished annual qualifications with my Glock 23 and the LCP so my hands were used to them when I handled the Hellcat and 365.

Both the Hellcat and the 365 felt really good. I do really like the stock sights on the Hellcat. I plan to play with them a bit more before making a decision.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It's all what you feel comfortable with as you know they're both good shooters I'd feel comfortable with either one of them I interchangeably carry a Springfield and the p365 just so you know Bass Pro Shop is putting up the Sig 365 on sale for 399 in their Black Friday sale.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I bought the Hellcat OSP today. I still don't have it, because no one in the area has one in stock. But, the dealer says he expects 5 of them before Christmas and the first one is mine.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I need to drop in at Shooter's Station tomorrow anyway, if they have it, I'll report back......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I need to drop in at Shooter's Station tomorrow anyway, if they have it, I'll report back......Ben
    They don't. They offered to add me to the waiting list this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I bought the Hellcat OSP today. I still don't have it, because no one in the area has one in stock. But, the dealer says he expects 5 of them before Christmas and the first one is mine.
    Good deal let us know when you get it and shoot it what you think about it. By the way has the suppressor gotten in yet

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Good deal let us know when you get it and shoot it what you think about it. By the way has the suppressor gotten in yet
    The suppressor is here in ATF jail. I suspect it still has to do about 8 months even with good behavior. I need to take the rifle back in for another conjugal visit soon. I have a bunch of sub-sonic stuff to try out.

This place has it in stock now and it's out there in Texas but you can order it online.

https://grabagun.com/springfield-arm...m-3-13-rd.html