Thread: Ann Coulter gives up on Trump - "You Must Go"

Ann Coulter gives up on Trump - "You Must Go"

I typically do not agree with Ann Coulter. But, this time, I do.

"DACA kids can stay - Trump must go."

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/an...ce=mostpopular

Personally, it pleases me that a vocal Conservative has tired of Trump. However, I think we also need to look at the long view to assess options. So, if Coulter sticks to her "Trump must go" rhetoric, I think she should put forth an alternative.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Nothing new from her. She has been anti-Trump for a long time.

Everyone who wants Trump gone now needs to think about who would replace him. And who would replace the person who replaces Trump. Right on down the line. It is an ugly picture.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ...who would replace the person who replaces Trump. Right on down the line. It is an ugly picture.
    I would not be surprised if you are right, Mike. As with all things political, the solution may not just be ugly - it could be painful. And, it could be another thread.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Ute Coulter has been pissed off at Trump since the beginning when she found out she was not going to make the cut to gain entry to his inner circle. So while yes she is conservative (kind of way out there conservative and is another reason Trump did not want anything to do with her) I do not put too much stock in her view in this particular situation.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    After seeing so much trying to get rid of him, maybe it just can't be done, so lets all grin and bare it.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.