Thread: Don't Show Phillbo!

Don't Show Phillbo!

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I don't see how that could be street legal...

All I see in the OP is a blank...But that pretty much fits Phillbo to a "T"......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Hey, I resemble that remark

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark
    Oh, blow it out your - never mind, I forgot this is a family oriented forum......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

For Ben who cannot hear and now cannot see, either.

https://www.bing.com/helixfeed/og?im...om=hummingbird
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    For Ben who cannot hear and know cannot see, either.

https://www.bing.com/helixfeed/og?im...om=hummingbird
    Aha!...Digital Braille for the audio/visual challenged among us...Brilliant!...But Phillbo is still a putz, and science has no answer for that, although audioanalgesia shows promise at relieving the symptoms......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    But Phillbo is still a putz
    You may regret that some day when you have to refer to me as "President Putz".

You may regret that some day when you have to refer to me as "President Putz".
    I'll have changed my name, face and entire identity, and be living on my well-guarded, remote island in an undisclosed ocean as your former (and now mega-wealthy) campaign manager, surrounded by massive crowds of young, scantily clad women by then......Ben

I am going out on a limb here and guessing it's not a very warm island or the women would be wearing nothing at all.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I am going out on a limb here and guessing it's not a very warm island or the women would be wearing nothing at all.
    It really doesn't matter to Ben since he is now blind.

Hah! Were it not for his untimely demise, I'll bet we could get Dan to populate the island for Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Were it not for his untimely demise, I'll bet we could get Dan to populate the island for Ben.
    <...brrrr...>

Did the temperature just drop suddenly, or was that one of Dan's full moons?......Ben

So, my assumption is that once i get Impeached you'll have a job for me on your island......

So, my assumption is that once i get Impeached you'll have a job for me on your island......
    Yes, just use your golden parachute, and drop in when they retire you......Ben

Currently my canopy is purple and yellow..... I would have preferred a golden one. I could have retired 4 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0965.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	37152