Thread: I should never click on YouTube videos...

I should never click on YouTube videos...

But then I've always been a sucker for bulldogs......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It looks like the poor little guy is getting great care.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It looks like the poor little guy is getting great care.
    We should all be so lucky...In some of the less civilized nations like N. Korea, or even France, he would have added texture to somebody's stew pot......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    We should all be so lucky...In some of the less civilized nations like N. Korea, or even France, he would have added texture to somebody's stew pot......Ben
    Well, at least he isn't in California where they would have placed a tax on his disability, charged him for his care and then zoned him to the city dump where he will be charged and fined for dumping.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

YouTube apparently knows a sucker when they see one...My "suggested" videos are almost all about cute puppies now...I demand the return of my ugly truck videos!......Ben