Thread: This should give you the warm fuzzies

This should give you the warm fuzzies

That this impeachment movement has only good intentions and are doing what is best for the country ridding us of the pestilence named Trump. Believe that I have some old railroad bonds I will make you a deal on.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cou...or-impeachment
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

The Russia thing didn't work what are they going to do if this doesn't work. Trump doesn't have time to get into any real trouble it seems he's too busy fighting the fringe. He'll need another four years just to get started on his presidency.
    This is your mind on drugs!

I'm not surprised Trump made enemies years ago. Simply put, many who got to know him did not like him. You could find just as many people against H. Clinton or Obama. The difference is, neither of those politicians is facing sanctions for illegal behavior, like Trump is.

He made his bed. Trying to put out the fire that's he started must be frustrating.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm not surprised Trump made enemies years ago. Simply put, many who got to know him did not like him. You could find just as many people against H. Clinton or Obama. The difference is, neither of those politicians is facing sanctions for illegal behavior, like Trump is.

He made his bed. Trying to put out the fire that's he started must be frustrating.

Hunter
    I have said this before and I will say it again, I am not so much for Trump as I am against the bozo's running against him. I can't make that more clear. If Trump goes down then one of them will be elected and I abhor that thought.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    We get him or a bozo, he is running good economy so lets don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I have said this before and I will say it again, I am not so much for Trump as I am against the bozo's running against him. I can't make that more clear. If Trump goes down then one of them will be elected and I abhor that thought.
    Totally agree!
    When Trump made it known that he was running for president I figured the worse that could happen would be him pumping a billion into the economy but I never in a million years figured he'd win. I don't know him but I knew of him and his bankruptcies etc...
    I didn't vote for him but if someone better doesn't pop into the picture I will this time.
    This is your mind on drugs!