Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disproving Trump's Ukraine conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    You guys are making this painful thread enjoyable - cut it out!

Hunter
    It just goes to show you don't have to hate each other because you are passionately opposed to each other politically............
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Well said.

Thank you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    The only thing for sure is that nobody here knows what the whole truth is.
    I kind of doubt anyone, anywhere, knows what the whole truth is. There have been so many lies told by both sides they have no idea what the truth is.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I kind of doubt anyone, anywhere, knows what the whole truth is. There have been so many lies told by both sides they have no idea what the truth is.
    I would say that is a completely accurate observation. Neither side owns the keys to the truth try as they may to convince one otherwise.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Ben please leave some of my secrets untold.....................
    The dirty stuff is in the book...You'll have to buy it to see it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Reference post #8

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    You guys are making this painful thread enjoyable - cut it out!

Hunter
    How can anybody look at the politicians we have and seriously get mad at one side or the other. One side says something and it's wrong, the other side says the exact same thing and they have doubled down and are wrong. Trump is an idiot as is warren and biden etc... none are fit to run this great country but they are all running it into the ground. We allow it because it's more important that our egos get stroked, that we win the argument. We've all forgot one thing it seems, our country!
    This is your mind on drugs!